1. Emoji Fresh – £1.99 – £2.50 https://emojifresh.co.uk/
Is your dad a little bit silly and immature? If so, he’d love these: affordable, funny and actually useful.
2. Goodwood: Festival of Speed – £34 – £154
It’s something a little bit different and only happens once a year. One of the largest automotive events in the car calendar that’s sure not to disappoint.
3. Amazon Prime Membership – £79
Get your dad an Amazon Prime membership so you can watch The Grand Tour. But mainly so you can watch how Richard Hammond destroyed a £2 million electric supercar.
4. G case travel case – £131.87 https://g-case.myshopify.com/
Many may find this an embarrassing travel companion but a true petrol head will relish the opportunity to travel with a suitcase that looks like a jerrycan. A little but pricey but unique products such as this are worth it.
5. Car Pool Table – $12,000 http://www.carpooltables.com/shelby-gt350-pool-table.html
Why get a normal pool table when you can get a pool table in the shape of a Mustang? Oh, and it’s 10x the price but why not? It’s one of the coolest Father’s Day gift you can get.
6. Porsche GT2 RS – Price (TBC)
How much do you love your dad? If you haven’t been living under a rock for the past couple of days, you’ll know Porsche have unveiled their most powerful 911 yet – nicknamed the ‘widow maker’ (ok, maybe not such a good Father’s Day gift), but can you imagine the smiles?